Disaster Restoration Group offers high quality expertise in fire restoration. Fires can happen at any time and can spread instantly and rapidly. A fire will destroy and damage residential and commercial properties, families, and valuable things that cannot be replaced. With 24 years of experience, Disaster Restoration Group offers a 24/7 emergency response; whether you are dealing with the immediate aftermath of a fire or facing the damage after the fire has ran its course, we are here to help. With no machines or waiting times, we can promptly assist you when you call. We offer a 24 hour max turn around time for estimates and we accept all insurances. Our green cleaning capability, disaster cleanup, and full renovation is performed by our certified professionals to help you get through the most difficult times. Our fully accredited company will help you deal with your losses and all the stress that comes with fire damage.
Some Tips And Advice To Follow After A Fire:
- Only go back into your house if the fire department says it is safe
- Keep a close eye on the area the fire started, sometimes fires can start again even after they are put out
- Contact your insurance provider immediately
- If you are asked to leave your home, call us to investigate the property and to close off any open areas if necessary to prevent looting and further damage
- Start thinking of all of the items you lost so you can submit the list for a compensation estimate
- Call us and get an estimate on how much it will cost to clean and restore the affected area
If the occasion should occur when you need to collect an insurance policy for items lost; our team can help you gather the necessary requirements and documentation to help ease the process. Give us a call and we will give you advice, estimates, and guidance. We will answer your call at any time!
Get the peace of mind knowing that you will have trusted and high quality professionals evaluating and preparing your home after a fire or water emergency.
Disaster Restoration Group can tackle all projects, from big to small and provide the best advice on drainage solutions. We make the process effortless and explain every detail of your project allowing you to make the right decision for your property.
Disaster Restoration Group provides a limited lifetime transferable warranty on all materials and labor.
Our experts have been serving areas in New Jersey for 24 years. If the occasion should occur when you need to collect an insurance policy for items lost; our team can help you gather the necessary requirements and documentation to help ease the process. Call us today to find out more about other services we offer to assist in the aftermath of any disaster, and speak with someone who can help guide you through a stress free claim.